Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grow Your Creative Career


Gary, Goldstein has been helping writers navigate the screenwriter world for years. I'm posting the message I got today. Read the note and head over to the link if you're interested in learning new strategies.

Good morning, Susan.I hope you're well and enjoying an amazing day.
For the last year, I've been pouring my passion, time and energy into my first book about how to successfully navigate Hollywood as a screenwriter. Today, I’m excited to take a big step toward self-publishing and birthing this this book out into the world by launching our first-ever Kickstarter campaign. 
So please take a peek, lend a hand if you’re inclined and share it with as many friends, writers and creative souls as possible. This book contains every smart, simple strategy I’ve discovered to launch and grow your creative career and make it a real business.
My personal goal is to build a vibrant community for creatives where we find collaborators, get feedback on our projects, learn new tools and techologies, gain access to people, distribution, ideas and so much more… and this book is where it starts.

It'd mean the world to me if you'd click this link, watch my short video and help spread the word by simply clicking the Facebook and Twitter buttons on that page. Just two clicks makes a HUGE difference!
Hope to see you soon and wishing you all the best,
Gary

No comments: