Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Are you a good juggler?

As I sit here working on a panel topic (Marketing) for the Cape Fear Crime Festival this weekend, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to write, keep up with two blogs of my own, visit other blogs, arrange signings and conferences, update my web site, and....oh, yes! My family needs some attention as well. I'm curious about how you guys juggle the list of things we're all told we need to do each day, or at least every few days. Leave comments in the link below and someone will win a free copy of Just North of Luck, the second Logan Hunter Mystery.

4 comments:

William Doonan said...

I hear you - the juggling gets crazy. WIth all the blogging and reading and paying attention, it's hard to find time to write. The best answer I've come up with is to get up early.

William Doonan
www.themummiesofblogspace9.com

Susan Whitfield said...

Yep, but I love my sleep time, too, William. Thanks for commenting.

Susan Whitfield said...

Glad you like it, Robert. Please drop by often.

Blog said...

Awesome blogg you have here